[Glade-users] problem with make (gnome.h)

I am new at glade2. Trying to compile with make, I got the following error:
support.h:5:19: gnome.h: File not found. gnome.h actually exists, but maybe
it is not in the directory "make" is looking for it. I have changed the
Makefile to include the path to gnome.h, but nothing changes.
I am afraid I did something wrong during installation or maybe there is
something else I didn't do (the directory in which gnome.h and related
files should be installed). I would really appreciate your help.

Antonio Neme