[Glade-users] motion notify

Hello.

I have image and an event box attached to it.
I want how to draw over the image with mouse when the
mouse button is pressed, but when not, I want to do
something else (ie. display the color which is under the cursor).

My problem is that the motion notify event occurs only
when I press the mouse button and start to move the cursor over the image.
When it's unpressed, there is no motion notify generated by GTK.
I was trying to check other events if they are generated
while moving cursor, but didn't find any.

Thanks for any answer.

kappa