[Glade-users] maybe in another way

Ogz wrote:

Mayeb i should ask my question in another way.

There is a Window1 class and another Filechooserdialog1 class. ? want
to to select a file and when i press ok i want to see the name at the
text area that is under the window1

How can it be.

I really need help on this, the previous code also i sent.

If someone helps me mayeb from mail or at the irc i will be happy.