[Glade-users] locals no in fileshooserdialog

Hi. In glade i added a filechooser dialog to my design and made the
locals no. So i thought it i will show the remote machines files.

Is it true?

I connect my machine via ssh but with another user to test it. So a
ssh deamon is working at he background at the same machine. The
problem is that  i couldnt see the other users files yet. What should
i do to fix it? or how does locals : no works? Does it copy all files
to the working machine?

Could it be because i am