[Glade-users] File Chooser Dialog

On Mon, 2005-07-04 at 18:42 -0700, Shiraz Baig wrote:
I am trying to use File chooser dialog in GTK+ Glade
project. But when I try to attach a signal to button3,
it says that it cannot find it. Also, what all is
contained in action_area and how to use it.
How do we attach signals to the open button.
I have been able to display file chooser dialog and
have not been able to do much with it.

I think you only need to connect to the "response" signal of the entire
dialog.

It probably shouldn't let users select the buttons along the bottom.