[Glade-users] About writing in interface.c

Hi there !

I'm learning Glade and have the next problem. I designed an interface
and read that interface.c can not be edited by hand. That's ok.

In my designed UI, i put a 'treeview', but i know that treeviews needs
some extra code in order to work, such as define a model (with
GtkListStore), an iterator and so on.

Now, since i can't touch interface.c, where can i write the code to
get the treeview completed ? Even to make my treeview global, i have
to write into interface.c

I know that i can get a widget reference in a callback (with
lookup_widget), but is there some 'load' signal ?

Well, sorry about my english and thanks.