[Glade-users] Integration of GNOME project with Scintilla

--0-1140934269-1094057640=:75298

Hi all,

I am working on a project related to editing in an IDE... and I need to integrate Scintilla with GNOME
project interface....(designed in GLADE). I need all that syntax highlighting and indenting stuff...

Help me out Plz...

Thanks in advance...
Janmejay Singh
IIT Roorkee

http://mail.yahoo.com
--0-1140934269-1094057640=:75298

<DIV>Hi all,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I am working on a project related to editing in an IDE... and I need to integrate Scintilla with GNOME
project interface....(designed in GLADE). I need all that syntax highlighting and indenting stuff... </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Help me out Plz...</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks in advance...</DIV>