[Glade-users] Exporing windows to another glade file

Before I go to sleep, let me mention to Daniel Kasak who asked...

you want to move multiple files into one or move one file into multiple files?

The quickest way is to fire up your most powerful text editor and just cut

and paste between text editor windows what is between <widget> tags.

It should be clear what to do, then just in case open it with glade, and

$ rpm -qa | grep bonobo
bonobo-1.0.22-8.1
libbonobo-2.6.0-2
gnome-python2-bonobo-2.0.0-4.1
libbonobo-devel-2.6.0-2
libbonoboui-2.6.0-1
bonobo-devel-1.0.22-8.1
libbonoboui-devel-2.6.0-1

Why is bonobo at version 1 when all the libs are at version 2? Must
check out the bonobo website... one of my glade files includes it,
the other doesn't.

Regards,

Neil