[Glade-users] suggestion: sticky properties in property editor

Just a second though... on one hand cutting and pasting is fine, as
far as numeric
data is concerned. On the other hand, if you have a button with "Cancel" written
on it, you really want to define a constant called "CANCEL" with value "Cancel"
so that L10N translators then only define the value of the constant once instead
of having to translate it a zillion times to the same thing.

Regards,

Neil