[Glade-users] suggestion: sticky properties in property editor

Hello,

I've been glading all day...

I have another suggestion:

Suppose I need to place eight 110x50 fixed size widgets down on a grid.
I don't want to have to click and key all those values in over and over...
so what I suggest is, have a button the the left of entries which can stay
toggled. When down, the number I punch into the form stays there for the
next button I place on the form as well. This is until I choose another widget.
So this function is useful in conjunction with the CTRL-click behavior.

Regards,

Neil