[Glade-users] Glade, List or Tree View, and deprecated Columned List

Hello,

I notice that the GTK+ "Columned List" is deprecated
in favor of the "List or Tree View". However, when I
add a "List or Tree View" with Glade I cannot seem
to set the column names in the same way as I can
with a "Columned List". Can I do this from Glade.
I am currently running Glade 2.5, which I just
updated on my Fedora Core 2 distro with the
"yum update glade2" command. So, how do
I set the column names for a "List or Tree VIew"
which I want to make behave just like a "Columned List"?

Another related question is, how do I set the width
of the "Columned List" in Glade. It seems that Glade
seems to let you drag them to whatever widths you want
but doesn't seem to let you set them to a precise number
of pixels programmatically. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Neil