[Glade-users] interface improvement: suggestion (palette buttons should retain state)

Hello,

I would like to suggest a quick improvement to the interface which
would speed it
up quite a bit for users which have to place a lot of widgets like myself:

When a user clicks on a button on the "Palette" window, it should stay
depressed,
allowing the user to place an arbitrary number of the sepcified
widget. For instance,
if I need to place five label widgets on my form, then I would click
once on the glade
palette, then five times on the form, rather than ten times to keep
selecting the label
widget from the palette (which wastes lots of time spent clicking, if
you have to place
zillions of widgets everywhere, believe me). The palette button then
stays depressed
until the user clicks on another palette button.