[Glade-users] About Glade

Hola!!
I've tried you said, but it does not work.
I'm sorry if my questions are boring, but I'm not an expert on Linux.

I don't know if the problem is in my installation. I'm using lately a
Mandrake 9.0.
It seems that ./configure works fine, but when I try to make the
problems appears. Does I need any strange library? I don't think so,
because Glade comes in my distribution, and I suppose it may work
correctly.
Any idea?

I've seen your tutorial. Very good! Nive job

thanks

El dl, 26-01-2004 a las 23:30, Rikke D. Giles escribi=F3:
Hola Tomas!
=20
Type ./configure in your project's subdirectory.
=20
That will configure the project for your system.
=20
Then type make.
=20
That will compile the program.  If you look in the /src subdirectory =20
after that, you will find the executable.
=20
If you type make install after typing make, that will install the =20
program system-wide, so any user can use it.  I don't usually do this =20
until after I'm finished debugging.
=20
Cheers,
=20
Rikke
=20
PS there are numerous tutorials on the web about glade.
One of them was written by me, and is at www.kplug.org/tutorials.  It's =20
going to be updated soon as I try and keep tutorials up to date every =20
year.
=20