[Glade-users] About Glade

Hola Tomas!

Type ./configure in your project's subdirectory.

That will configure the project for your system.

Then type make.

That will compile the program.  If you look in the /src subdirectory
after that, you will find the executable.

If you type make install after typing make, that will install the
program system-wide, so any user can use it.  I don't usually do this
until after I'm finished debugging.

Cheers,

Rikke

PS there are numerous tutorials on the web about glade.
One of them was written by me, and is at www.kplug.org/tutorials.  It's
going to be updated soon as I try and keep tutorials up to date every
year.