[Glade-users] Gnome Canvas in Glade without Gnome

On Wed, 2004-02-11 at 18:54, Amit BHATNAGAR wrote:
Hi All,

I have installed libgnomecanvas-2.0.5 and libgnomecanvasmm-2.0.1
on my Solaris machine (no GNOME installation). Am I to expect a
Gnome Canvas object to appear in my Glade-2 palette? I currently
don't see one.

No big deal really; I can add it to my UI via code; but I'm just
wondering
if I have done something wrong with my gnome canvas installation.

You need to have all of GNOME installed to get the canvas widget.
You also need to recompile Glade with GNOME support.