[Glade-users] help

very thanks!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Kordik" <Mike Kordik net>
To: "S.W.Liu" <cep02lsw taurus zsu edu cn>
Cc: <glade-users lists ximian com>
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2003 6:35 AM
Subject: Re: [Glade-users] help

There maybe something with the gpointer parameter and an option in glade
with the signal handler but I don't know but...

This is one way to do it.

void
on_ok_button1_clicked                  (GtkButton       *button,
                                        gpointer         user_data)
{
GtkWidget *fs;

fs = lookup_widget((GtkWidget *)button,"fileselection1");
printf("%s\n",gtk_file_selection_get_filename((GtkFileSelection *)fs));
}

The printf is there so I could see that I was returning the file I was
selecting.

Hope this helps!

Mike