[Glade-users] help

Well just playing around I took your glade file and added a
on_ok_button1_clicked() signal. Since I made your fileselection1 dialog
protected, in the on_ok_button1_clicked() I can access the fileslection1
it seems that your code is written C++?
object and call it's "std::string get_filename () const" method to have
the callback func generated by glade-2 is like this(in C style):

void
on_ok_clicked                      (GtkButton       *button,
                      gpointer         user_data)
{
}
how could i access fileselection1?

it return the selected filename. The FileSelection object is documented
on this page

http://www.gtkmm.org/gtkmm2/docs/reference/html/classGtk_1_1FileSelection.ht
ml

You would have to play around a little to make sure you have everything
covered as the user may double click a filename and that may select
without slecting OK. I am new to all this as well so I am not sure all
the cavaets.

I hope this helps.
very thanks!