[Glade-users] help

Can you be more specific? I am very new to Glade so I am not sure I can
help but I don't really understand the question.

Is this a fileselection dialog? I don't knwo what a fileselection
control box is. Also is this C or C++?

In general to get your the object in a C++ signal handler make sure you
make your Glade object is protected or public.