[Glade-users] Problem with configuration

Dear Reshmi & Rikke,

I hope you do not store the projects in the same directory.

 >    I'm working with glade and is stuck with a problem. When i execute
 >  the glade from the command prompt, the window pops up with an
 >  error, telling that

Did you mean "When i execute the glade [*project*] from the ....."? If this
is so, then I think there is a problem with the working directory or perhaps
the '.gladep' file (maybe any other project's gladep file is in the persent
directory you are presently in).

Also, where do you see this error -- in the console window or in the Glade
interface?

I hope you are are using glade2 with gtk2.

This really sounds like a system problem.  Think of it this way, why
would the binary executable have anything to do with glade?  Glade just
constructs the GUI and maybe the code if you let it, that's it.

'that's it', only if you disable 'output build files'.

Regds,
Ishan Chattopadhyaya

Homepage: http://wingtk.sf.net/ishan/ishan.html
 * My new project, VB2Glade is an effort to convert Visual
 * Basic forms in Glade. I am looking for some helpful developers
 * who could join me in this project.
 *
 * I am also looking for someone who could help me test the program.
 *
 * Website: http://wingtk.sf.net/vb2glade/vb2glade.htm

---