[Glade-users] Problem with configuration

Hi,
   Thank you so much for the help.

   As i was trying to resolve the problem, i found that when the error pops
up, and once i reboot the system, the executable works just fine. But some
time later i face the same problem again.
   I am sure i neither changed anything in the configuration nor upgraded my
glade. When i created the project, i created it as a new Gnome Project. If it
has nothing to do with the glade configuration file, What may be the problem?

Regards,
   Reshmi.

Rikke D. Giles wrote:

Did you upgrade glade at all?  That sounds like an error you get when

The gettext etc doesn't have anything to do with a glade configuration
file.  It is decided upon for each project, and only affects that
project.  The executable for the second project would have nothing to
do with glade either.  Soo.... what have you changed about glade
recently?

Cheers,

Rikke