[Glade-users] Problem with configuration

On 2003.09.30 23:33, Reshmi Jain wrote:
Hi,
   Thank you so much for the help.

   As i was trying to resolve the problem, i found that when the
error pops up, and once i reboot the system, the executable works
just fine. But some time later i face the same problem again.

This really sounds like a system problem.  Think of it this way, why
would the binary executable have anything to do with glade?  Glade just
constructs the GUI and maybe the code if you let it, that's it.

Email me offlist and I'll see what I can do to help.  Send whatever
errors you are getting, glade version, gtk version number, gnome
version number, and what OS you are using.  It all makes a difference.

Cheers,

Rikke