[Glade-users] Getting errors with Glade-2 generating C++

You should probably ask this on glademm-list gnome org.
I'm afraid I can't really help you.

Damon

On Wed, 2003-05-14 at 10:18, Scott McLoughlin wrote:
I'm having some trouble building C++ output from Glade-2.
Just a "Hello World" simple application. Here is my config

RH9
Build from source tarballs - libsigc++, gtkmm, orbitcpp,
libbonobomm, libbonobouimm, gnomemm, glade-2

Here is the error output, in two parts. First, when building
C++ project, I get:

   sh: line 1: gtkmm-config: command not found
   Unknown library `gnomemm'
   error parsing version std::string '1.4.1.2
   gnome-config --modversion gnomemm: strange result 'gnome-libs-1.4.1.2'
   Changed dir to /home/scottmcl/dev/Glade/project5
   Found pkg-config version 0.14.0
   <etc....>

When I run ./autogen.sh I get the following errors.

autoheader: error: AC_CONFIG_HEADERS not found in configure.in

And later I get this error and autogen stops.

   config.status: error: cannot find input file: config.h.in

Here's the weird thing. If I run autogen a *2nd* time on the same
project, autogen goes on and runs make and builds the project.

Any insight? Thanks.

Scott