[Glade-users] New Tutorial

Hey all,

Recently I gave a tutorial/lecture on Glade2 at the Northwest Linux
Fest http://www.linuxnorthwest.com/ .

I wrote up my tutorial, it's on Glade2, and it's now at KPLUG's
website.  Check it out at

http://www.kplug.org/glade_tutorial/glade2_tutorial/glade2_introduction.html

I am working on a big project about developing with glade and gtk2,
essentially taking several applications from start to finish, showing
what is needed in each with detailed references to the different gtk
functions, glade functions, etc etc.  In other words, it's not just
building the interface, but doing the actual backend coding.  I hope to
have that done in a bit, and hope it's useful for people :).

Cheers,

Rikke