[Glade-users] Glade and GTK can compile together

On Sat, 2003-05-03 at 12:34, Rui Cheang wrote:
Dear all,

I have made some some pure GTK+ programs - i make
Makefile myself.  And I have done some (lazy) by
Glade.  I want to combine them into one single
program, but exactly i think they are compile with
their own style, what can i do?  Do u meet it before?
Anyone can tell me?

The files generated by Glade are normal C files, so you can use
make or automake as you normally would.