[Glade-users] Glade and GTK can compile together

your best shot will be to take your glade files, and load them using
libglade (http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/libglade/libglade.html)
on your original "pure" gtk+ program.

Cheers,

Rui wrote:

Dear all,

I have made some some pure GTK+ programs - i make
Makefile myself.  And I have done some (lazy) by
Glade.  I want to combine them into one single
program, but exactly i think they are compile with
their own style, what can i do?  Do u meet it before?
Anyone can tell me?

Rui