[Glade-users] contextuel menu

Umm,  this isn't a glade issue then.

If you want to associate a specific type of file extension with your
application, then use gconf, I think it is now, and set the mime type.

If you want your application to be visible in the list of 'open with',
'execute', etc, options when right clicking from nautilus then this is
a nautilus issue.  Right click and choose open with > other
application > and put in your application name.  To get this to be
permanent you probably have to hack the nautilus setup files
somewhere.  Ask on the nautilus user list.

If you are doing this in KDE, I can't really help you.  Best to take it
to KDE  lists :)  Good luck!

Cheers,

Rikke