[Glade-users] contextuel menu

sorry but it's still not my purpose.

I have not to click on a particular icon (created for the
application) to access to it. I want to be able to access
to the application even when I  right click on any icon of
another file or directory (for exemple a text file), so
then I'll be able to apply my application to this file
(directory). Like the options (copy and paste) when you
right click on a file, I want to add a similar option
(sign) to this contextuel menu. Is it possible to do??

Thanks a lot and sorry for annoying you.
L'e-mail gratuit pas comme les autres.
NOMADE.FR, pourquoi chercher ailleurs ?