[Glade-users] Book?

Try GGAD by Pennington (developer.gnome.org). Nice book.

About your problem about "About box", best method here would be to set the
about box to 'modal', which would mean that once about box is active, no
other window can get the focus.

Regds,
Ishan

Hi,

there are several tutorials on Glade available on the web
(glade.gnome.org),
but to start with Glade, you have to know a little bit about the GIMP
toolkit, or Gtk (www.gtk.org).

As far as I know there are two books that talk about Gtk/Gnome/Glade.
They are:

- Professional Linux Programming by  Richard Stones, and Neil Matthew; and
- Beginning GTK+ and GNOME by Peter Wright.

You can buy them used at a price around US$ 20. I don't know much more of
Glade in a book. I hope this helps you.

Fabio.