[Glade-users] Get value of GtkHscale created with Galde

Hi,

I have created an horizontal scale slider with Glade (see below) and now
want to get its value when it cahnges, but as far as I can see this can
only be done through an associated GtkAdjustment ?

I tried to find out how to do this, but I can only find an example in a
book with "gtk_signal_connect" "value_changed" to an adjustment which is
to be embedded in the HScale. How to connect this signal to the widget
when you have built it with Glade ? when creating the interface with
Glade there is no way to connect a signal "value_changed" to the
GtkHScale and I can't find out how to do it afterwards.

The GtkHScale deos not seem to emmit any signals itself, so I need to
get to the GtkAdjustment ?

e.g: my_hscale = gtk_hscale_new (GTK_ADJUSTMENT (gtk_adjustment_new (1,
1, 320, 1, 10, 10)));

Best regards,

Peter Van Osta