Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 22:22:12 +0300
From: Ahmad Al-rasheedan <asr baldi cc>
To: glade-users lists ximian com
Subject: [Glade-users] Book?

I have a feeling this was asked several times. So, is there a book on glade?
There has to be an easyer way to learn the beast.

Thanks.
--
Ahmad Al-rasheedan (http://webhost.fasttelco.com/asr)

*          Fabio  Cesar Siqueira da Silva               *
*Projeto:                                               *
*Estudo de Propriedades Magneticas de Materiais Amorfos.*
*                                                       *
*Enderecos:                                             *
*                                                       *
*Em Campinas                    Em Recife               *
*Rua Manoel Antunes Novo, 396   Rua Mossoro, 40         *
*Barao Geraldo, Campinas - SP   San Martin, Recife - PE *
*CEP: 13.085-781                CEP: 50.761-290         *
*Fone: (019) 788 5504 - tr      Fone: (081) 228 2396    *
*      (019) 289 6739 - casa                            *
*           __o         Vive le Tour!                   *