[Glade-users] libglade-convert

Hi gang,
I just tried to convert a glade-1 project to glade-2 with libglade-convert.
The project mainly consists of a window with a notebook the has quite a
bunch
of stuff (buttons, clists, images ...) on its pages.
libglade-convert complains about the clists ("widget convertwidget5 of
class
GtkList is broken.") but otherwise it is quiet.
When I open the new glade-2 file the main window is smaller (had a fixed
size
in glade-1) and all widgets on a notebook page are shifted to the upper
left
corner.
Is this a bug or a feature or am I goofing something up here?

Thanks,
Franz

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com