[Glade-users] Glade and gettext...

Is this because Glade isn't ready for prime time yet or is it because
RedHat misconfigured an application? I too have a Stock redhat install &
am getting the same output. I sure wish there were a way to fix this
without having to go & recompile a package.

Evan

Rikke D. Giles wrote:

How on earth do I disable gettext???

I'ts under the C options... General Options, gettext support.  Uncheck
it.  You'll need to rebuild your project then

I'm using Red Hat 9,  and glade 1 (for some other strange reason my
project can't open on glade-2)

This is probably becuase you haven't converted it yet with libglade-
convert?

Cheers,

Rikke