[Glade-users] any one using glade with c++??

  Bala,

 sorry for the "aka" confusion.

Harring.
--- Bala <egrpbala yahoo com> wrote:
Hi Neil,
       Thanks, I didn't realize that.

-bala-

--- Neil Hodge <neh attbi com> wrote:
Bala:

On Wed, 2003-01-22 at 17:59, Bala wrote:
Hi,
   Harring thanks for the information, I can
found gtk--, gtkmm from rpmfind.net, but I
couldn't
anything about aka, can you give me the full
package
name or site to download.

  I installed gtk--, gtkmm packages, but still I
am
getting the same error??

Thanks again,
Bala.

"aka" is an English language acronym which stands
for "also known as",
i.e., gtk-- is "also known as" (or "is the same
thing as") gtkmm.

Neil