[Glade-users] List Widgets..

Use gtk_list_store_set_column_types(), and other such functions for
changing the list parameters and don't mess with interface.c.

Instead write a function that's called in main.c to set your tree/list
up.

Cheers,

Rikke

P.S. I know this is confusing, the new gtk2.0 list/tree/text stuff is
pretty darn convoluted.  It's slower than molasses in January too if
you are using a big list or tree :(, requiring extensive coding around
it.  Ohh well.