[Glade-users] how to export C code to Glade

On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 11:32:10 +0100 (BST)
venkatesh reddy ravula <ravula_venkat7 yahoo co in> wrote:

hi gunther,

sorry for giving mail directly to your mail id.

but my problam is how to export C code to glade.
that means i have written one application in C. now i
have to give GUI for that application. so can i import
that C code into glade.

Hi Venkatesh

1) Design the GUI first.
2) Copy your old C files (.c and .h) to the src directory,
3) Add them to the Makefile.am
4) Call the correct routines from the callbacks in callbacks.c

That's it... (Well it may not be that easy, but that's the procedure)

John

please help if any body knows.
if any body have example in this regord please help me

                                 sincerely
                                venkatesh