[Glade-users] Begining with gtk

On Fri, 2003-04-11 at 18:09, Goran Raki=E6 wrote:

  GtkWidget *lista;
  lista =3D gtk_tree_view_new ();
in my code, but i donot know what to do with it... How can I add columns,=
=20
rows, browse one column by row, add select callback that will copy cell=20
content to clipboard and others. Where I can find some examples and docs?
=20
Also, what is the best way to learn GTK+ programming?

Look at the example code that comes with GTK+, in the demos and examples
directories.

Also look at the API docs, on developer.gnome.org, and the tutorials on
www.gtk.org.