[Glade-users] About box and menu item.

Dear Friend,

Thanks for your help. I finally got through with the radiobuttons. I had stupidly overlooked the simple
solution. Thanks a lot.

I had created a Gnome dialog box and want to display it on the "activate" of the menuitem "mnu_about"; I gave
in the create_about1() :

 gtk_signal_connect_object (GTK_OBJECT (mnu_help_menu_uiinfo[2].widget), "activate",
                             GTK_SIGNAL_FUNC (on_mnu_about_activate),
                             GTK_OBJECT (about1));

But it is diplayed only once when the menuitem is activated. After that I just get errors. Please help me.

Thanks in advance.

love,
Shivdeep

http://bol.rediff.com