[Glade-users] GnomeUI-WARNING **: Could not open help topics file NULL

Hi!
I compile and install GLADE succefuly, but when I started the program it
said:

GnomeUI-WARNING **: Could not open help topics file NULL

searching on the net I found many other programs whit the same message,
then I undertand the reason:

where is glade installed?
(default)
/usr/local/bin/glade

where are the shared resources?
(default)
/usr/local/share/gnome/apps/Development/glade.desktop
/usr/local/share/gnome/help/glade/

Wel.. I just move this resources to:
/usr/share/gnome

And It works! :)

But the real reason is the $(prefix) in the ./configure

You can choose:

A)
        ./configure --prefix= /usr

B)
      move, copy or link the resources from:
/usr/local/share/gnome/apps/Development/glade.desktop
/usr/local/share/gnome/help/glade/
/usr/share/gnome/apps/Development/glade.desktop
/usr/share/gnome/help/glade/

I Hope this can help to you.

PD:
Where I can found a reference manual for gtk, gnome??   (It could be
integrated to glade :)

Bye
Felipe Salazar
<SerialK> at IRC.terra.cl