[Glade-users] Help with RadioButton Events

Dear Friends,

I have create a GUI with 3 frame and 3 radio buttons with GLADE(C code). Initially I have made the frames not
visible. When I click on a radiobutton I want to make the frames visible. I have written the following code
in callbacks.c but I know that I have done something stupid, but I have no idea.
void on_rbBatch_toggled (GtkToggleButton *togglebutton,   gpointer user_data)
{
GtkWidget *frBatchMon;
frBatchMon=lookup_widget(togglebutton);
gtk_widget_show(frBatchMon);
}
Here rbBatch is the radio button. and the frame name is frBatchMonitor.

Thanks in advance.

love,
Shivdeep

http://bol.rediff.com