[Glade-users] HOW CAN I PASS MORE THAN ONE ARGUMENT?

Ighal Joel Micha wrote:

When I connect a signal with a button, I start a process, and I want to
read the output to put it on a gtk_text field.

I am calling a popen function to catch the output.

Well, the problem is that I want to write text in a label and in the
text of course, how can i pass to the callback function more than one
argument?
I am passing a structure, but when I am trying to dereference the label
for example, it kicks me out.

Passing a struct is fairly common. You just have to make sure the struct
isn't freed while it is still needed (i.e. don't use a local variable.)

We'd have to see your code to tell what is wrong with it.