[Glade-users] HOW CAN I PASS MORE THAN ONE ARGUMENT?

--------------C9DEF662F498EAF79DFF8B6E

When I connect a signal with a button, I start a process, and I want to
read the output to put it on a gtk_text field.

I am calling a popen function to catch the output.

Well, the problem is that I want to write text in a label and in the
text of course, how can i pass to the callback function more than one
argument?
I am passing a structure, but when I am trying to dereference the label
for example, it kicks me out.

thanks!

--------------C9DEF662F498EAF79DFF8B6E

begin:vcard
n:Micha;Ighal Joel
tel;work:4347-3602/3601/2147
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Administracion Federal de Ingresos Publicos;Depto. de Seguridad Informatica
version:2.1
email;internet:imicha afip gov ar
x-mozilla-cpt:;6016
fn:Ighal Joel Micha