[Glade-users] StarOffice Base - GLADE(C) Connectivity

Dear Friends,

I have done a database program wherein I connected a GLADE -C program to the MySQL Database. I had to edit
the Makefile to get a succesful compilation. I would like to connect StarOffice Base database (.sdb files) to
GLADE -C program, but I am stumped!. There are no complete examples or good docs for it. The site of Adabas
is also insufficient as is the case with www.sun.com.
Please help me.  :-(.

Regards,
Shivdeep