[Glade-users] Date Conversion Problem

I am having problems with GDate / dateedit widget.

1. got date from dateedit and stored in a time_t.
2. converted time_t to struct tm using localtime( )
3. passed struct tm value to a function

In passing the struct tm to a function and then converting it to GDate and then I increment the GDate by 1
using g_date_add_days().Then I convert it back to struct tm using the g_date_to_struct_tm().But when I try to
print it I get junk value for the year part. Please help me.

thanks in advance..

Shivdeep

Buy Feng Shui Package for Rs. 151/- only, at http://shopping.rediff.com/shopping/fengshui_mailer.htm