[Glade-users] SSUCCESS AT LAST !!!...:-))))

Dear Friends,

SUCCESS!!!

I was finally able to install GAL and Gnome-print.
When I gave the command "gnome-config --modversion print"
I got 0.20 even though I had installed O.28.The problem
was that the earlier version was in the directory /usr
and the prefix in the .configure files in both the software was /usr/local. I just changed it to /usr .
and lo!. its working perfectly!. I have now installed bonobo, GAL, gnome-print and gtkhtml and there were no
problems!.

Regards,
Shivdeep

http://bol.rediff.com