[Glade-users] Please help me :=(((((.

Dear Friends,

I had mailed earlier stating my problems with gtkhtml. It required GAL 0.7 or later to be installed. I tried
installing GAL 0.7 and got a configure error saying that gnome-print 0.22 or later is required. I installed
gnome-print 0.25 and later 0.28 but I get the same error with GAL. I am really helpless and desperate as my
GLADE project requires gtkhtml. I use a RedHat Linux 7.0. I would be extremely grateful for any help. I tried
various user groups too (gnome-print,gal-hackers etc) but got no help :=( :=(.. Please help me.

Regards.
Shivdeep.K

http://bol.rediff.com