[Glade-users] plugin

Hi!

Thanks again for your help the last time, do tou remeber, the makefile. Well the point is, because of your
help I can do my homework, today I'm writing because I want to develop some plugins for the gimp, I wass
looking info on the net but all I can find is some old (very much) books, but inside this search I just
discovered a plugin called gimp-freetype, and the way that it looks make me think that it's posible write a
plugin for the gimp with glade, please tell me am I right, and if I, how could I do that.

Thanks a lot

Get your own FREE E-mail address at http://www.linuxfreemail.com
Linux FREE Mail is 100% FREE, 100% Linux, and 100% yours!