[Glade-users] how to use timeout function in glade?

--------------2ACC800110E839FCD452A984

gtk_main() will sleep until timeout and others wake it up,dose it mean
gtk_timeout_add() should be filled into callbacks.c.Now I want to repaint
a drawing area with one second interval,but how can I send the time signal
to the drawing area to make it repainted?

--------------2ACC800110E839FCD452A984

&nbsp;
<pre>

gtk_main() will sleep until timeout and others wake it up,dose it mean
gtk_timeout_add() should be filled into callbacks.c.Now I want to repaint
a drawing area with one second interval,but how can I send the time signal
to the drawing area to make it repainted?

</pre>
&nbsp;</html>

--------------2ACC800110E839FCD452A984--