From: "sven" <sven recif net>
To: <glade-users ximian com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2001 10:40 AM
Subject: Re: [Glade-users] gide

Ok thanks ! Other problems now but at least this one is solved.
Anyway, I'll check out for Glimmer too.

Le Mercredi 25 Juillet 2001 02:36, Damon Chaplin a �crit � propos de Re:
[Glade-users] gide :
On 24 Jul 2001 09:51:38 +0200, sven wrote:
I just got gide-0.3.5 and tried to compile to use it along with Glade.

Unfortunately, it seems that Gide requires Glade-0.8.0 or better. I've
got Glade-0.6.2 installed, which seems to be the latest release. Could
someone explain me how Gide can look for a release which hasn't been
released yet ??

I've just spoken to JP, one of the gide maintainers, and it appears
that it is really looking for gal 0.8.0. The error message is incorrect.

So you need to get gal 0.8.0.

Ô¿Ô¬