[Glade-users] gide

I don't know much about Gide, butI thought it was simulare to Glimmer, which
is what I use.  Glimmer doesn't even 'know' that I'm using Glade, so Glimmer
cannot demained I use a certain release of Glade.  If you cannot figure out
the gide thing, try Glimmer.  Does anyone on this list have a comparision
between Glimmer and Gide?

-Jeff