[Glade-users] Spinbutton Max Value/GtkToolbars

On 13 Jul 2001, Jay Bloodworth wrote:

The max value entry on the GtkSpinButton properties dialog does not seem
to want to hold a value different from 100.  I can enter a greater
value, but it is not saved, and if I go to another widget and return,
the value changed back to 100.  Is this a known bug, or am making a
silly mistake?

This appears to be functioning correctly for me with glade 0.5.11.

Another problem I'm having is that setting a toolbar to ICONS_ONLY (in
properties) does not seem to be being honored.  It is written correctly
to the xml file, so I suppose the proble actually belongs to either
libglade or gtk, but I thought I'd check here.

Are you generating source or using libglade to load an xml file?  Which
version of glade/libglade are you using?

Finally, how do you insert a space/seperator into a toolbar?

Select the tool you wish a separator to be before, and click Yes for "New
Group" in the Place tab of its properties.

--
bje